I'm Moonie, or Leaf, I guess. I'm 28 years old, from France and a freelance software developer turned customer support turned "get me out of this job" enthusiast.
By reading this, you are now legally required to send me cat pics.
What I do
I solve problems
by creating new ones to replace them. I play too many games, but I like to think I'm good at what I do. Among the things I do are:
- Destiny 2 - I do a lot. You need help with something or a fill-in for a raid, hit me up.
- Amateur software development - I specialize in C# but I have the basics to understand multiple other languages & platforms.
- Discord development - I can get things done, be it setting up bots, making a custom one, setting up extensive permissions over a small or large server.
- Mediocre content creation - I will remove the 'mediocre' eventually. Catch me on Twitch & YouTube.
What I've done
Even though I might not have had much professional experience, I've had a whole set of 'fun projects' to hang around.
A friendly selection (of those still active):
- Felicity - The one Discord bot to rule them all™.
- Levante - Multi-purpose Destiny 2 Discord Bot - Created by @OatsFX
- D2LostSector - Your daily Destiny 2 Legend & Master Lost Sector report.
- D2Checkpoint - Checkpoint Bots are a free service that allow Guardians to easily save checkpoint in Destiny 2.
How to get in touch with me
I am reachable publicly on multiple platforms, though I have a couple of them locked up for personal reasons.
- Twitter - @MoonieGZ
- GitHub - MoonieGZ
- Steam - Moonie
- Discord - Flower Patch - a community-focused server involving me, my besties & my projects.
- Skype - lol.
Of course, if you're more into traditional means of contact or have a long-winded writing to send, I'm also reachable by email at [email protected].
Obligatory non-professional information
None of these are surprising honestly
- Hobbies - cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, dogs.
- Favorite music - Interestingly enough, don't have one specific genre, current banger is definitely The Motto.
- Favorite movie - Don't watch many, but have a weird attraction to those cringe-y romantic movies that nobody likes & superhero movies, I'm a literal child.
- Favorite TV series - Enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Flash... Breaking Bad was good, other than that nothing I really took a liking to.
- Favorite video games - Destiny 2 by far, other titles I've enjoyed, in no particular order: Dishonored, Apex, Genshin, PUBG, No Man's Sky, Forza Horizon, Valorant.
[end of file]